Get outside and stay active this summer! Your joints will thank you.
Hey all – The summer always seems to get away from me. I cannot believe it’s already August 1st. Where does the time go? It’s been a while since I’ve written, so I wanted to post a quick note to give you some updates on a few things.
- KStew Vents about RA finally has a home on facebook!
- I have to admit, I’m technologically challenged so it took me a while to figure out how to integrate my blog with facebook, but I’m finally starting to get a hang of this internet thingy. Visit my facebook site for more frequent postings with links to articles and other important stuff going on in the Arthritis community.
- I’m becoming a super sampler!
- I’ve been in touch with some product developers who are creating really awesome tools to make the lives of us rhuemies easier. As I test these products and post reviews, I am looking for help from my readers to give feedback on similar products they’ve found. Afterall sharing is caring.
- The details for the 6th Annual Chicagoland Arthritis Foundation event at Rockit Bar & Grill are almost finalized.
- Once the ticket sales link is active, I will be sure to send it out to everyone. In the meantime, be sure to save the date for Friday, September 9th to attend this hot happy hour event.
- What used to be called the Arthritis Foundation Associate Board is now officially going to be called the Arthritis Foundation Associate Leadership Council.
- Just wanting to clear up any potential confusion for those who might already be connected to the group.
- If you’re not already connected and you’re a young professional from Chicago looking to get involved in the community, please drop me a line for more information about us! We’re always looking for new recruits.
- Chicago’s annual Jingle Bell Run 5K will take place at Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum on Saturday, December 17th. The festivities kick off at 9AM.
That’s it for now! I hope everyone’s having a great, healthy summer. Please do yourself a favor by going outside and staying active. Your joints will thank you.